The aim of FMICS is to provide a forum for researchers who are interested in the development and application of formal methods in industry. In particular, FMICS brings together scientists and engineers who are active in the area of formal methods and interested in exchanging their experiences in the industrial usage of these methods. FMICS also strives to promote research and development for the improvement of formal methods and tools for industrial applications.
FMICS 2019 takes place in Amsterdam Science Park (Congress Centre, located at Science Park 123) in room L120 (CWI, next to the Congress Centre) from 30 to 31st, August 2019. The venue is located about 15 minutes only from Amsterdam Centraal.
- 26-31 August: the 30th International Conference on Concurrency Theory (CONCUR)
- 27-29 August: the 17th International Conference on Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems (FORMATS 2019)
- 3rd International Workshop on Methods and Tools for Distributed Hybrid Systems (DHS 2019)
- Combined 26th International Workshop on Expressiveness in Concurrency and 16th Workshop on Structural Operational Semantics (EXPRESS/SOS 2019)
- 2nd International Workshop on Recent Advances in Concurrency and Logic (RADICAL 2019)
- 4th International Workshop on Timing Performance Engineering for Safety Critical Systems (TIPS 2019)
- 8th IFIP WG 1.8 Workshop on Trends in Concurrency Theory (TRENDS 2019)
- 9th Young Researchers Workshop on Concurrency Theory (YR-CONCUR 2019)
FMICS is the ERCIM Working Group conference on Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems, and it is the key conference in the intersection of industrial applications and Formal Methods. The 2018 edition of FMICS was held in Ireland, see here (and here for links to even earlier editions)